- Smilax china: Anti syphilitic, Blood purifier
- Nigella sativa: Anthelmintic
Aloderma manages and heals skin ailments like pruritus, scabies, impetigo, allergic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and fungal infections of skin even as it improves skin tone. It has been well tolerated and has not indicated any allergic or adverse side-effects when used in suggested dosages, or, over prolonged periods. Each ingredient has proven properties that heal the skin and related ailments. The main ingredient is Smilax china which has anti- syphilitic properties and is also an effective blood purifier.
Aloderma is taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day, strictly after food and never on an empty stomach.
Consumption of non-vegetarian food though has to be avoided since it has been said to cause increased itching and has in many cases, aggravated the disease condition. Citrus foods, Seafood and oily food should be completely avoided.
- Adults: Aloderma is taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers / cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Aloderma is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.