- Holarrhena antidysenterica: Anti Dysenteric
- Punica granatum: Anti Amoebic
Amoebiasis is due to the largest unauthorized settlement of amoeba in the large intestine. Noted causes are intake of food and water contaminated with entamoeba excessive carbohydrate intake, half cooked or uncooked meat or pulses.
The ingredients contain alkaloids like Holarrhimine, conarimine ,marmalosine, algelenine and solasinine are all on the spearhead to cook down amoeba as they possess anti amoebic activity. The undigested matter parked in the crevices of gastero intestinal tract is steamed off, gases are vented and damaged intestinal tissues are repaired by the time tested, components of Amoeborid capsule.
Aloderma is taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day, strictly after food and never on an empty stomach.
Consumption of non-vegetarian food though has to be avoided since it has been said to cause increased itching and has in many cases, aggravated the disease condition. Citrus foods, Seafood and oily food should be completely avoided.
- Adults: As directed by the Physician
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Amoeborid is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.