For all Type Of Joint Pain
- Kunthirika thailam: Anti inflammatory
- Chitraamutti thailam: Analgesic
Therapeutic Use / Mechanism In Action
The alkaloids such as withanine, mucunine, punarnavine and saponins present in Artigon control pain and inflammation of muscles and joints and related. Musculo-skeletal problems like rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, periarthritis, rheumatic arthritis, lumbago & sciatica.
Dosage & Administration
- Adults: Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day, strictly after food and never on an empty stomach. It should be taken with a prescribed diet of leafy vegetables and food rich in calcium. Tamarind should be avoided completely.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Artigon is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 2 or 3 capsules a day/ 1-0-1 as directed by the physician after food and never on an empty stomach. It is also the recommended starting dosage.
- Maintenance Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
- Maximum Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day