For Harmful lipids and All Arterial diseases
- Eclipta alba: Anti lipidemic
Therapeutic Use / Mechanism In Action
The combination acts on cholesterol balance and prevents dangerous levels of LDL cholesterol. Ecliptine, hypophyllanthin and phyllanthin act on the liver checking excessive formation of cholesterol. Lipisol is an efficient preventer of arterial diseases including coronary artery disease.
Dosage & Administration
- Adults: Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day. Leafy vegetables and fiber-rich vegetable diet is advised. Oily food and tamarind based food should be completely avoided.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers / cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Lipisol is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 2 or 3 capsules a day / 1-0-1 as directed by the physician after food and never on an empty stomach. It is also the recommended starting dosage.
- Maintenance Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
- Maximum Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day