Good medicine for Constipation
- Cassia angustifolia: Laxative
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: Anti emetic
- Ipomea turpethum: Purgative
Dosage & Administration
Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day. Leafy vegetables and fiber-rich vegetable diet is advised. Oily food and tamarind based food should be completely avoided.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Medilax is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 2 or 3 capsules a day / 1-0-1 as directed by the physician after food and never on an empty stomach. It is also the recommended starting dosage.
- Maintenance Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
- Maximum Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day