Stimulates immune system and checks proneness to repeated attacks of illness
- Increases resistance against invasion by pathogens
- Helps overcome side effects of vaccinations
- Regulates vital functions
- Acts as a disease checking, health promoting agent
Recurrent cold & coryza.
Echinacea angustifolia Q 80 mg: It stimulates the resistant regime of the body. It helps to improve the defense power of the body.
Thuja occidentalis 2x 40 mg: Stimulates the immune system.
Propolis 3x 40 mg: It has antibacterial action helps to improve fight the infective organisms.
Eleutherococcus Q 40 mg: It helps to protect and stimulate the Immune system.
Applied to globules 10 mg
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given:
- 5 globule 3 times a day. Dissolve in a little water or directly in the mouth.
- In the acute stages, 2-3 globules every 2 hours to be given together with specific medicine against the acute disease
If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist