- Trachyspermum ammi: Antiflatulent
- Cuminum Cyminum: Digestive
- Ferula asafoetida: Carminative
The food we chew is broken into smaller particles and passed on to the stomach. Acids and enzymes in the stomach are secreted to further breakdown food and make it more digestible and readily absorbed into the blood system and utilized to produce energy. Occasionally the ability to adequately produce these vital enzymes is impaired and food does not get digested properly; causing discomfort, bloating, and abdominal distension, anorexia, flatulence, dyspepsia, and halitosis, loss of appetite, constipation and bowel disturbances.
Neodigest contains has powerful combination of alkaloids such as pinene, umbelliferene, ferulic acid, vitamin C, thymol and essential oils and vital enzymes that help breakdown food efficiently and make the digestion process more effective.
- Adults: Neodigest is taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day. Leafy vegetables and fibre-rich vegetable diet is advised. Oily food should be completely avoided.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Neodigest is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 2 or 3 capsules a day/ 1-0-1 as directed by the physician after food and never on an empty stomach. It is also the recommended starting dosage.
- Maintenance Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
- Maximum Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day