Classical remedy for all Gynaec problems
- Saraca indica:Uterine tonic
Therapeutic Use / Mechanism In Action
Treatment of Gynecological diseases by Neogynin therapy is time tested. Anemia, the main cause behind all types of abnormal menstruation is treated with appropriate iron therapy. Tannins and catechols take care of erosion and other phenomenal changes causing destruction of uterine stamina. The medicinal effect of the ingredients is exhibited by their diuretic and antispasmodic effect.
Dosage & Administration
- Adults: Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day. Leafy vegetables and fiber-rich vegetable diet is advised. Oily food and tamarind based food and exposure to sunlight should be completely avoided.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Neogynin is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage:10 or 15 ml three times a day / as directed by the Physician