- Phyllanthus niruri:Hepato protective
- Eclipta alba:Immunomodulant
Proliv offers complete liver care and helps relieve liver disorders, regularizing bile secretion and lipid metabolism, nourishing the cells and aiding and improving digestion. A proven medication it treats liver sluggishness, infectious hepatitis, cirrhosis of liver, constipation, dyspepsia and anorexia. The alkaloids present in this composition- phyllanthin, phyllanthinine, ecliptine, caryophyllene, glycyrrhizin, eugenol and resins help in restoring liver balance. Preventing hepatospleenomogaly it also eliminates excessive bile secretion and tones up liver and kidney functions to aid digestion through improved appetite.
Neutralisation of biotoxin such as aflatoxin, hepatitis viruses and environmental carcinogens are also the part of programmed benefits of administering Proliv. Regular use of Proliv as prescribed helps the enzyme profiles return to normal levels even as it completely detoxifies the system.
- Adults: Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day, strictly after food and never on an empty stomach. It should be taken with a prescribed diet of leafy vegetables and food rich in calcium. Tamarind should be avoided completely
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Proliv is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 5 to 10ml twice or thrice a day / as directed by the Physician